Due to Bangalore’s booming IT sector, an increasing number of people are shifting to this city each year in search of jobs. This has resulted in a significant rise in demand for residential properties, thereby driving up their prices. Thus, investing in residential apartments in Bangalore can be a sure-shot way of generating profitable returns.
However, buying property in the right locations is crucial. Read on to find out where you can invest in Bangalore for maximum growth.
Top 7 Lucrative Real-Estate Investment Opportunities in Bangalore
Here are the top 7 places where you can consider buying residential apartments in Bangalore:
- Electronic City: Electronic City is the epicentre of Bangalore’s IT sector as well as a developing residential hub. Featuring 6-lane roads, the upcoming Metro Line 3, elevated expressways and top-notch social infrastructure, it is one of the best places to buy apartments in Bangalore.
- Whitefield: Whitefield is another popular residential and corporate hub chiefly due to its train service and Purple Line metro connectivity. Furthermore, its proximity to Bengaluru International Airport, top-notch social infrastructure and numerous property options make it a favourite among investors.
- Indira Nagar: This is another affluent neighbourhood in Bangalore that has a long history of commercial and residential development. It is well connected to the city’s popular areas like CV Raman Nagar, Kodihalli, HAL Layout, etc. and boasts excellent transportation facilities and social infrastructure.
- Bagalur: It is a sub-urban region in North Bangalore, offering proper connectivity, developed infrastructure, and proximity to various IT companies. The upcoming Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) and proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport are major factors which make it an attractive residential real estate hub.
- Sarjapur: When looking for an area with spectacular views and proximity to the IT hubs, Sarjapur can be an ideal choice. Its intercity rail services and bus routes facilitate easy commute to areas like Electronic City and Whitefield. Additionally, the presence of ample social infrastructure nearby makes it an ideal place for buying residential apartments in Bangalore.
- Kanakapura: Kanakapura is a suburb in South Bangalore offering green spaces, excellent social infrastructure and developing civic infrastructure. This area will have its own station in the upcoming Namma Metro Phase 2. Additionally, the under-construction Peripheral Ring Road will provide excellent connectivity to surrounding areas. Thus, numerous tier-1 flats for sale in Bangalore are being developed in this area where you can invest for maximum returns.
- Yelahanka: Yelahankais another excellent area for investing in residential properties. It is situated near the Kempegowda International Airport and the upcoming Peripheral Ring Road will pass through this area, taking its connectivity to the next level. Offices of several IT companies are also present in this area, along with excellent infrastructure and transportation facilities. Furthermore, the Karnataka Government is planning to develop a satellite township near Yelahanka, which can boost the area’s future value.
Searching for apartments in Electronic City?
Look no further than Mahendra Aarya. It’s one of our RERA-approved apartments project in Electronic City offering spacious 2BHK and 3BHK flats, 50+ on-campus amenities and more. Our residential complex is just 12 minutes away from Electronic City toll plaza providing excellent connectivity to surrounding IT hubs.
Additionally, schools, universities, hospitals, banks, shopping malls, etc. are available nearby, making it one of the best places to buy residential apartments in Bangalore. Book an apartment at Mahendra Aarya today and enjoy maximum returns in the years to come!